Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Monday/Tuesday morning KPAS

We spent both mornings creating trees to add to our KPAS tree farm.  Our Bulletin board is beginning to look quite bright and sparkly.  The dress up area has been popular lately as I have added some new items.  They have become so able with dressing themselves.  Even with some of the tricky pieces!  Quite often they will bring me a piece and ask me to put it on them and I respond "I think you can do it, let me see you try and I can help if you get stuck."  Sure enough the only help they end up needing is tucking in their clothing and fastening the velcro in the back!  Octopuppy is still a favorite book that we read often and That's not my Snowlady which Lyndley's P3 class made last year.  Our next art project will be creating a snowman/snowlady for our other class bulletin board.  We will also decorate trees for this bulletin board...but they will be made out of sticks and ribbon and children will bring them home to hang on your tree, in a window, or any where you choose!  Ask your child about the rainbow we spotted Tuesday morning!!














No comments:

Post a Comment